38th Annual Community Performance
Do not miss out on this opportunity to sponsor the 38th Anniversary of Borinquen Dance Theatre! During this special community performance, to be held on April 27, 2019 at Hochstein School of Music & Dance, guests will experience a variety of dance performances – from folkloric Caribbean and Latin jazz to modern -- from our junior and senior groups as well as a few surprises in honor of this momentous anniversary.
For close to four decades, Nydia Padilla-Rodriguez, Founder and Artistic Director, has taken a small dance troupe at a local community center and transformed Borinquen into a not-for-profit organization focused on improving the lives of young people through the discipline of dance. The majority of Borinquen dancers graduate from high school and go on to college and careers in a variety of professions.
We hope we can count on you to help Borinquen Dance Theatre continue serving community youth and support its important mission: “Building the Desire to Succeed through the Discipline of Dance."
Contact at 585 263-2623 or email BDTsponsorships@gmail.com with any questions.
Annual Outreach & Opportunity Program Sponsor - $4,000
- Amount supports an outreach dance program at a school located in the City of Rochester
- 10 tickets to the Annual Community Performance
- 2 complimentary invitations to VIP reception held by BDT in 2019
- Company’s or individual’s name to appear in all print and web promotional advertising listing sponsors, with a link to the company’s website on the BDT website, through December 31, 2019
- Company name and logo to appear prominently on the BDT website through December 31, 2019
General Sponsor - Any amount of your choice, starting at $250
- Special mention in the performance brochure
- Two complimentary tickets to the Community Perfomance