37th Annual Community Performance
Exclusive Sponsor Opportunity
Do not miss out on this exclusive opportunity to sponsor the 37th Anniversary of Borinquen Dance Theatre! During this special community performance, to be held on April 14, 2018 at Hochstein School of Music & Dance, guests will experience a variety of dance performances – from folkloric Caribbean and Latin jazz to modern -- from our junior and senior groups as well as a few surprises in honor of this momentous anniversary.
For close to four decades, Nydia Padilla-Rodriguez, Founder and Artistic Director, has taken a small dance troupe at a local community center and transformed Borinquen into a not-for-profit organization focused on improving the lives of young people through the discipline of dance. The majority of Borinquen dancers graduate from high school and go on to college and careers in a variety of professions.
We hope we can count on you to help Borinquen Dance Theatre continue serving community youth and support its important mission: “Building the Desire to Succeed through the Discipline of Dance."
Contact Tricia Skwieralski, Operations Manager at 585 263-2623 or email BDTsponsorships@gmail.com with any questions.
Event Headliner Presenting Sponsor - $15,000
- Company representative will have an opportunity to give a welcome address at the Community Performance
- Company name will be mentioned as the presenting sponsor in TV and radio promotions for the event
- Company name and logo will appear prominently in all print and web promotional advertising leading up to the event and on the performance brochure
- Company logo with link to the company’s website will be displayed on the BDT website throughout the entire year
- Company signage will be displayed prominently at the front entrance to the event
- Opportunity to set up a table display in the check-in area during the event
- A full-page ad in the event brochure
- Up to 40 tickets to the Community Event to be used as client or employee gifts
- Complimentary tickets to VIP reception held in 2018 to honor sponsors and supporters
Annual Outreach & Opportunity Program Sponsor - $4,000
- Amount supports an outreach dance program at a school located in the City of Rochester
- 10 tickets to the Annual Community Performance
- 2 complimentary invitations to VIP reception held by BDT in 2018
- Company’s or individual’s name to appear in all print and web promotional advertising listing sponsors, with a link to the company’s website on the BDT website, through December 31, 2018
- Company name and logo to appear prominently on the BDT website through December 31, 2018
General Sponsor - Any amount of your choice, starting at $250
- Special mention in the performance brochure
- Two complimentary tickets to the Community Perfomance